Hi! Welcome to my homepage. I’m Qianqian Xu (许倩倩), a Professor with the Institute of Computing Technology (ICT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). I received the Ph.D degree from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) under the supervision of Prof. Qingming Huang (Professor at UCAS, IEEE Fellow) in 2013. After that, I was a Postdoctoral Fellow in BICMR, Peking University, under the supervision of Prof. Yuan Yao (Professor at HKUST). During 2011, I have studied in the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, under the supervision of Prof. Weisi Lin (Professor at NTU, IEEE Fellow). I am also lucky to have opportunities to collaborate with Shuqiang Jiang (Professor at CAS), Zhipeng Wu (Research Fellow at APPLE, Japan), Tingting Jiang (Professor at PKU), Jiechao Xiong (Research Fellow at Tencent Lab AI Lab), Xiaochun Cao (Professor at CAS), Ming Yan (Professor at MSU), Xi Chen (Professor at NYU), and Braxton Osting (Professor at UTAH), etc.
My research interests include statistical machine learning, with applications in multimedia and computer vision. It has been my good fortune to have the chances to work with many colleagues and students in various organizations.
Internship and Graduate Students Opening: I am looking for self-motivated candidates who have solid mathematical backgrounds, strong English ability, and strong coding skills. If you are interested in doing research on Multimedia, Computer Vision and Machine Learning, please send detailed CV to me.
- NEW 2023.10: One paper is accepted by IEEE TPAMI.
- NEW 2023.09: Three papers are accepted by NeurIPS’23.
- NEW 2023.08: Two papers are accepted by IEEE TPAMI.
- 2023.07: Two papers are accepted by ACM MM’23.
- 2023.04: One paper is accepted by ICML’23.
- Sep. 2009 – Jun. 2013, Ph.D. in Computer Application, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Sep. 2007 – Aug. 2009, M. Eng. in Computer Application, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Sep. 2003 – Jul. 2007, B. Eng. in Electronic Information Science and Technology, China University of Mining and Technology
- Oct. 2022 – Present, Professor in Institute of Computing Technology, CAS
- Mar. 2018 – Oct. 2022, Associate Professor in Institute of Computing Technology, CAS
- Oct. 2015 – Mar. 2018, Associate Professor in Institute of Information Engineering, CAS
- Jul. 2015 – Oct. 2015, Assistant Professor in Institute of Information Engineering, CAS
- Jul. 2013 – Jul. 2015, Postdoctor in Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, Peking University